CopyrightsThis site, and each of its modules, is the copyrighted property of Stayzilla.com and/or its various third party providers and distributors. This web site contains material, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. Stayzilla.com reserves all rights in the site and its content not specifically granted in any agreements with Stayzilla.com or in the terms and conditions.
Copyright © 2013 Stayzilla.com Inc, All rights reserved.
Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the Information on this website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from Stayzilla.com.
Any software that is made available to download from this site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Stayzilla.com and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software not accompanied by a License Agreement, Stayzilla.com hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this site in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose and such license may be terminated and revoked by Stayzilla.com at any time for any reason.
Please note that all Software is owned by Stayzilla.com and its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible allowable under the law.
Our IP PolicyStayzilla.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Stayzilla.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users/hotels who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Stayzilla.com's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Stayzilla.com can be reached here